THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN KORO SUN RESORT & RAINFOREST SPA.
Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people. Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa offers a truly native Fijian experience, dedicated to adventure, rejuvenation, fun with the family and romance. Our 43 enchanting bures and luxury villas are private, surrounded by beautiful gardens, fully air-conditioned, and offer all-encompassing views of the ocean and reefs beyond. Your stay is inclusive of meals and activities- from the tenderly prepared and presented gourmet feasts, to the meticulous attention you receive from the wonderful staff. Snorkeling, kayaking, golf, tennis, and biking are included so the world outside is yours to discover.
What you will remember…
- Friendliness of the Fijian people
- A tropical paradise from reef to rainforest
- All-inclusive resort, with a wealth of on-site activities
- The best soft corals Fiji has to offer, with a variety of dive sites
- A romantic get-away experience or fun for the whole family
- Ideal as honeymoon, wedding and anniversary destination
- Adventure activities are one of the primary focuses of your experience complete with local guides from the resort
- Award winning Rainforest Spa, with signature banana leaf body wrap
- Delicious cuisine, 3 healthy gourmet meals included daily, full bar service (additional charge)
- Full range of adventure activities – mild to wild! Dolphin encounter day trip to Natewa Bay is a MUST and should be pre booked
- Adventure & diving packages available to over 30 dives sites including Namena Marine Reserve
- 9-hole adventure golf course
- Groups and families well catered for (Kids club on-site) babysitting services available
- Cultural explorations and authentic Fijian experiences with nearby villages
- Affordable deluxe accommodation, with a variety of accommodation options from Overwater to Treetop Honeymoon bures
- Peaceful and relaxed island atmosphere with more than 150 acres to explore
- One of Fiji’s first over-water resorts featurning (EDGEWATER )
- Koro Sun is located on Vanua Levu, Fiji’s 2nd largest island, giving you a glimpse of what unspoiled paradise is
- Savusavu – the heart of Adventure & Romance in Fiji’s Northern Islands know as the “hidden paradise” throughout Fiji
- Casual, friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- A scenic 50-min inter-island flight
- Flights by Pacific Sun arrive daily in Savusavu
- Scenic 15-min drive to the resort, along the Hibiscus Highway complimentary.
- Greeted upon arrival by friendly Koro Sun staff to guide you to our resort
- Fiji’s only Edgewater Style of Accommodations
During your time in Fiji, it’s a word you’ll hear often. It’s simple meaning is “Hello,” but as you’ll discover upon your arrival at the Koro Sun Resort, it epitomizes the idyllic values of the islands friendliness, personal connections and life at its most content. Remote and yet comfortably accessible, the unspoiled natural setting of the resort will leave you breathless and yet eager to breathe its rich vibrance all at once.
With deluxe accommodations that have seemingly sprouted from the land and sea on which they reside, Koro Sun Resort’s 160 acres will tell you their story without uttering a word. You have a definition of paradise that is yours alone. And yet, you’ll feel that we somehow had you in mind when we carefully designed the resort with its rich tropical gardens, ocean views and array of all-inclusive* indulgences.
It’s impossible to tell you what you’ll experience during your time at Koro Sun Resort by simply listing the endless possible activities that await. A locally inspired menu of culinary delights will fulfill your grandest of appetites. Activities ranging from kayaking excursions and diving to leisurely spa treatments are a just a glimpse at what will fill your days. Or maybe you’ll fill them with simple, uninterrupted relaxation. Remember, paradise is yours to make at Koro Sun Resort.