Ashley The Bachelorette Finds Love in Fiji
In the hit primetime romance reality series The Bachelorette, one lucky woman gets the opportunity to find the man of her dreams — and hopefully her groom-to-be — in this reality series. This single, very eligible bachelorette — a confident, successful and sensitive woman who is ready to find love — will embark on a romantic journey as she meets 25 handsome and intelligent men.
As the Bachelorette gets to know each one, she’ll continue to narrow the field. They will travel to exotic locations and spend time getting to know each other; she will introduce them to her family and friends and meet some of theirs. At the end of her romantic voyage, if she has found Mr. Right, will there be a proposal, from whom – and will she say yes? Hosted by Chris Harrison, The Bachelorette is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television.
Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa will be accommodating a special date in the July 25th episode of The Bachelorette. Ashley and JP’s date will include Seaplane charter to Namena Island near the Marine Park where the couple will enjoy a beach picnic for the day, followed by a romantic dinner arranged by the resort amid a 90-acre virgin Fijian rainforest at dusk surrounded by candlelight. The Bachelorette and her date will greet each other under the canopy of rainforest trees, in a candle lit setting for two. The couple will dine Fijian style on the woven tapestry, seated closely together and savor a succulent menu of beef fillet and walu fish.
If the Bachelorette’s date accepts the invitation to spend the night in the Fantasy suite, they will enjoy a stayat Koro Sun Resort, in the Kavika Falls Villa, a 3,500 square foot luxury villa perched along the hillside of a lush virgin rainforest, with chilled champagne and expansive views looking out to the Koro Sea, providing the ultimate in privacy. The villa comes complete with two bedrooms in the main house, two master bedroom suites, one on each side of great room, with interconnecting walkway verandas. This stunning private Fijian style Villas highlights fine linens, tropical furnishings, and a cascading waterfall through the entire villa with infinity edge swimming pool.
Couples all over the world can also experience the “made for television” special date and experience their own special time together with the resort’s new package, Passion Under Palms.
Latest Bachelorette in Fiji Updates
Be the first to hear about where Ashley stayed, and what she experienced with her dates while in the Fiji Islands, sign up for the exclusive Koro Sun Resort The Bachelorette in Fiji email updates below.
Get pampered, enjoy the romance and adventure just like Ashley with Koro Sun Resort’s Bachelorette inspired all inclusive fiji romance package, Passion Under Palms.
“I had an amazing time at the Koro Sun resort. The setting and accommodations were beautiful and the staff was incredibly warm. I’ll always remember my special time there while falling in love with Ashley”
- “JP” (ABC’s The Bachelorette)
Our rural and pristine location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people. Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa offers a truly native Fijian experience, dedicated to adventure, rejuvenation and romance. Our 29 enchanting bures and luxury villas are private, exclusive, air-conditioned, and offer vivid views of the ocean and reefs beyond. Your stay is all-inclusive with three gourmet meals and afternoon tea (excluding beverages) and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, biking, tennis and golf.
From the meticulous attention you receive from the wonderful staff to the spectacular lush grounds, Fiji is yours to discover. The Bachelorette airs at 8/7 Central on ABC. For more information on The Bachelorette,
Visit abc website or Call Toll Free: 877-KOROSUN.
- 7 nights at Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa
- Three gourmet meals daily, with fresh vegetables sourced from the resort’s organic gardens, and accompanied by afternoon tea.
- Fijian welcome with a coconut milk foot soak and massage, accompanied by freshly chilled green coconut beverage
- Full American Champagne Breakfast in the privacy of your own bure/villa, with fresh exotic plantation fruits (1 morning)
- Rainforest Rendezvous private candlelight dinner for two in the Rainforest, with hors de oeuvres and a succulent three course seafood platter.
- The Ultimate Indulgence, a 90 minute treatment starts with Banana Leaf Body Wrap, followed by a Couples Massage in the
- Rainforest Spa rated “Top Island Spa” by Islands Magazine
- Ladies Sulu (sarong) complimentary gift
- Guided Snorkeling excursion of Fiji’s soft coral capital
- Fantasy Suite Turndown service on the final night, including floating candles in the villa’s plunge pool (Edgewater Villa/Kavika Falls only), followed by a trio of decadent desserts
- Waterfall Excursion with Fijian Village Visit & Kava Ceremony
- Behind the Scenes Tour of J. Hunter Pearl Farm in Savusavu Bay
- Private Beach picnic with tropical fruits, and lunch prepared for your day in the sunshine